Re: Mozilla Formally Objects to DID Core

The only reason the environmental sustainability argument is even a thing
is because if you divide a steadily increasing amount of energy usage by 5
transactions per second it appears like a whole lot of waste.

Has anybody thought about raising the bitcoin block size??? /s