From: Alan Davies <alan@credentialmaster.com>
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 3:08 PM
To: Kyle Den Hartog <kyle.denhartog@mattr.global>
Cc: sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com>; W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Password-less auth vs VC-auth

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Surely a simple “here’s a credential that proves who I am” must be considered “pretty good”. Let’s keep things simple. The older passwordless solutions are not that simple.

Alan Davies
+1 818 415 0211