Re: Password-less auth vs VC-auth

We try to avoid passwords at all costs. Our example implementation model is
to let the Resource Owner decide...:

When an end-user client presents one or another of these is triggered:

   1. *Credentialed*: Accept a VC if the issuer is allow-listed as trusted
   1. *Optionally,* require a signed challenge by the VC subject
   2. *Invited*: Accept an identifier (email) if:
      1. The OpenID Connect OP is allow-listed as trusted AND
      2. The identifier (email) is pre-registered as trusted
   3. *Trust on First Use:* Register the identifier (email) as the Resource
   Owner
      1. A registered identifier is sent a magic link for authentication

These seem to be the only three categories. Am I missing something?

- Adrian