Re: VC HTTP API specification structure

Here's a thought on how to introduce some parallelism into our process.

As we work on the use-cases, we start a spec document with the Issuer /
Subject protocol. We can later either add to this document or start a
second one for the Holder or Verifier.

For example:

   - An Issuer publishes an example of a VC they are able to issue at a
   .well-known location. Along with the example VC, there could be:
      - a service endpoint to request the VC
      - a deposit required with the request
      - a list of suggested purposes for the request
   - A Subject creates a data structure that includes:
      - The public identifier of the VC as listed above
      - The Subject identifier that should be in the issued VC
      - A service endpoint to deliver the VC, continue the conversation,
      refund the deposit, or catch the errors
      - Optional information such as payment, purpose, etc...
   - The Issuer
      - evaluates the Subject's preferred identifier and uses various means
      to prove control
      - matches the identifier to records held by the Issuer to decide next
      steps
      - delivers the VC as directed by the subject, or
      - continues the conversation, refunds the deposit, throws an error.

... all of this over HTTP.

- Adrian