Re: VC HTTP API specification structure

I am not a "standards guy."  I did serve on the UDDI (Universal
Description, Discovery, and Integration) committee for a while, so I
appreciate your efforts.  You have both my thanks and condolences :)

Because of that lack of experience with the standards process, I'm at a
loss when it comes to helping.  What I do know is:

1) having a specification in the first place: That's a good thing, but
you've got to define the scope properly.
2) the initial structure of that specification: The outline of the spec
constrains how the group considers options.

I'll continue to lurk so I can pipe up when I see something that concerns
me.

Alan Karp