Re: Do we want a "What is SSI discussion" at future CCG call?

Definitely supportive of creating a dedicated forum for shared exploration around SSI with structure and moderation for learning together.

If goes well, would love in the future to extend to global high-school and college debate leagues as well.

—
Jacksón Smith (in)
CTO, Cofounder
Learning Economy <> WeLibrary