Re: Transcription of Selected Parts of the DIF SDS/CS March 11, 2021 Zoom Call: Hub and EDV Discussion featuring Daniel Buchner’s Description of a Hub

Thanks, Michael,

I missed the call on the 11th, so I couldn't ask then, but do hubs host
EDVs or do they simply route between agents who host the EDVs? If I'm an
agent and I want my EDV to be replicated so it has a better chance of being
online, is that the job of other agents, or will a hub also host data?

I could imagine a graph of information flow being helpful.  I noticed in
the transcript, Orie was attempting to explain the relationships by drawing
arrows.

--Adam