From: Steve Capell <steve.capell@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:28 AM
To: John, Anil <anil.john@hq.dhs.gov>
Cc: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: DHS/SVIP Interoperability Plug-Fest 2 : Features Under Test ...

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of DHS. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you recognize and/or trust the sender. Contact your component SOC with questions or concerns.

Thank you anil

DHS leadership in this area is fantastic.  Interoperability doesn’t happen just because there’s a standards document. It has to be forced and tested.

I’m working to convince our government in Australia of the importance of taking the same leadership to drive interop and equal playing fields.  Your work at DHS is great exemplar that helps me make the case

Kind regards
Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854