Re: SDS/CS WG: Trusted Content Storage (TCS Stack): Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario - completed and posted

Cool idea. I had it too, which is why I registered the did:twit method
and created a minimal cli to sign and verify tweets. Mines much less
thought through. <https://didtwit.io/>

If there’s an open source work that needs a hand I’m happy to help - or
expand my project.

Gabe