Re: Roadmap: Verifiable Trust Standards

On 3/2/21 12:59 PM, Brent Zundel wrote:
> Are the colors all up-to-date? I'm wondering because Verifiable Credentials
> 1.0 is blue, but I think it should be green?

For like a split second there, I thought you were blue vs. green bikeshed
trolling me, Brent. :P

... and then I realized that (I think) you were assuming green was (done) and
every other color was (not done, but categorized)... or something like that,
which makes total sense on how you'd get that impression.

I was attempting the color codes to mean:

Green - General data format standards
Yellow - Vocabulary standards (I the mislabeled VC work)
Magenta - Protocol standards (I mislabeled DID Resolution)
Red - Low-level cryptographic primitives
Purple - General crypto packaging/protocol standards
Orange - Application layer standards

Given that I mislabeled like 20% of the bars... I can understand how that
didn't come across. I've updated the diagram with more accurate colouring
(attached).

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches