Re: VC HTTP Authorization Conversation

I finally caught up with this thread, and I think there's one place (maybe
two) where VC-HTTP may need awareness of the authorization token.

Delegation with OAuth 2 and GNAP opaque tokens is done by token exchange.
That means the API needs a way to say, "This token is not for gating access
to this request but to get a sub-scoped version of this token."  This
exception isn't needed for non-opaque, certificate tokens, such as
zcap-ld.  The "maybe" is revocation.

I haven't studied the work on this spec, so my comments may not apply.  If
so, feel free to ignore this note.

Alan Karp