From: sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation <sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation> On Behalf Of Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)
Sent: July 21, 2021 9:07 PM
To: sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation; sds-wg@dif.groups.io
Subject: Re: [sds-wg] Identity Hub Concept

I highly recommend the Microsoft “Trinity” Graph Engine and the Trinity Specification Language (TSL) for designing entire systems based on credentials, messages, HTTP and non-HTTP protocols, and automatic code generated repositories, agents, and agent service endpoints.

Check out https://www.graphengine.io/

Pure (credential) storage example: https://www.graphengine.io/docs/manual/DemoApps/FriendsGraph.html

Pure agent, agent service endpoint, protocol, message  example: https://www.graphengine.io/docs/manual/DemoApps/Ping.html

Have fun,