Re: VC HTTP API Telecon Minutes for 2021-07-13

Hi Joe,

I don't get your point. The statement by the VC makes about a Subject is
the same no matter how it reaches the Verifier. Control of how the VC
reaches the Verifier is in the hands of the Subject. Delegation, as a type
of authorization, is not about the statement.

Could you frame your perspective in terms of the Cruise Ship use-case?

Adrian