Re: VC HTTP API Telecon Minutes for 2021-07-13

Ted -

Zero-trust architecture is a national priority. I'm not sure what use-cases
you have in mind for the "anything" Subject, but I suspect delegation (S6)
applies broadly to VCs.

Can you give some examples where data minimization is not important?

- Adrian