Re: RAR resources?

RAR has been implemented and is available in Authlete (and supporting libraries):

https://www.authlete.com/developers/relnotes/2.2.8/ <https://www.authlete.com/developers/relnotes/2.2.8/>

And in Connect2ID (and supporting libraries):

https://connect2id.com/blog/connect2id-server-12 <https://connect2id.com/blog/connect2id-server-12>

I know there are others out there, too, but these I’ve worked with.

But ultimately I think the “newness” argument is red herring here from a spect that is, itself, much newer than RAR, and I would argue more narrowly focused as well.

Interoperability would not be hindered by its adoption for one simple reason: interoperability (at the same level) will be completely undefined without it, as every implementation would need to come up with its own set of scopes, RAR types, or other methods to describe access.

 — Justin