Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

Thank you, Anil, for the clarity of your statements. As we all know, the
success of all of our hard work depends on mitigating concerns that the
digital credentials for things like vaccinations or blood tests will be
"too good" in the sense that they will create unprecedented surveillance
efficiency *as they are implemented in the real world*. This real-world
issue is what our experience with OAuth2 and OIDC has demonstrated.

I am not among those that believe that secure digital credentials are
inherently dangerous to human rights.

I do believe that the SSI community needs to be very clear that we are
doing everything we can to handle common use-cases like the Cruise Ship one
and that we have mitigated the risks of OAuth2 and client credentials.

- Adrian