Re: [AGENDA] VC HTTP API Work Item - July 13th 2021

On 7/11/21 3:34 PM, Adrian Gropper wrote:
> I would like to run the following:
>
> PROPOSAL: We do not separate GNAP from OAuth2 until it is clear how much
> extra work GNAP would add within the scope of the VC-HTTP API specification
> once that scope is established by consensus.

Will do. We'll run your proposal as the first proposal. If we run that
proposal, we'll probably also want to run the counter-proposal (to get an
understanding of where everyone is at the moment), which is:

PROPOSAL: We separate GNAP from OAuth2 until it's clear how much extra work
GNAP would add within the scope of the VC HTTP API specification.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/