Re: [AGENDA] VC HTTP API Work Item - July 13th 2021

Manu,

I would like to run the following:

PROPOSAL: We do not separate GNAP from OAuth2 until it is clear how much
extra work GNAP would add within the scope of the VC-HTTP API specification
once that scope is established by consensus.

This proposal would have the effect of focusing attention on the scoping
questions _before_ we revisit the protocol questions including RAR, OAuth2,
and GNAP.

Also, as part of the Use Cases and scope discussion, I hope we can be clear
on which party is responsible for registering the requesting party client
in cases where the protocol allows the VC Issuer to request client
credentials.

- Adrian