Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

Very well said Moses! I'm a rather convicted *occupy* with an *if** we
build it* alter ego. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't have dreams
of *selling
out*, but they're typically accompanied by a trojan horse which seems to
help me sleep at night.

With you on the lambo, but more of a Hallberg-Rassy 44 kinda guy ⛵️