Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

I truly do respect everyone in this community. I've been a serial
entrepreneur for decades before becoming an advocate and I am deeply
sympathetic to the responsibilities we all have to family and colleagues.
We all have different and maybe multiple roles and the role we play needs
to be appropriate and respectful to the community we attend. All of us seem
to be trying to do that and it's working.

- Adrian