Re: DIDKit: A Cross-Platform Toolkit for VCs + DIDs

Wayne,

Congratulations, this looks great! Especially the part that allows
support for multiple DID methods and the Universal Resolver/Registrar
DIF projects.

I think we're seeing more and more interest in supporting multiple DID
methods, in projects like DIDKit, ACA-py, Veramo, aries-framework-go,
did-cli.
This is of course good and how DIDs were meant to be used, i.e. we don't
want DID methods to become new silos :)

What seems most useful about DIDKit to me is that it supports the whole
stack! And already looks well-documented, amazing!

Markus