Re: ERC-721 Non-Fungible Token Standard on Ethereum vs. VCs on Hyperledger Indy

Last year we published this paper in NDSS DISS workshop

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2001.10461.pdf

We used OAuth2.0 to produce ERC-721 tokens which then were used as access tokens. So related to this discussion may be it will be more relevant to consider ERC-721 for storing zcap tokens (https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/). ZCAPs support delegation by design (https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/#delegation).

Best,
Nikos
--
Nikos Fotiou - http://pages.cs.aueb.gr/~fotiou
Researcher - Mobile Multimedia Laboratory