From: Carlos Bruguera <cbruguera@gmail.com>
Sent: February 12, 2021 4:10 AM
To: Will Abramson <wip.abramson@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ERC-721 Non-Fungible Token Standard on Ethereum vs. VCs on Hyperledger Indy

Just a quick comment, ERC-721 defines an interface the token contracts should implement to comply with it, but it doesn't enforce any particular behavior, therefore it's possible to write a non-transferable ERC-721, still complying with the interface as long as the `transfer` function is provided, it would either revert or not do anything.