Re: ERC-721 Non-Fungible Token Standard on Ethereum vs. VCs on Hyperledger Indy

Just a quick comment, ERC-721 defines an *interface* the token contracts
should implement to comply with it, but it doesn't enforce any particular
behavior, therefore it's possible to write a *non-transferable* ERC-721,
still complying with the interface as long as the `transfer` function is
provided, it would either revert or not do anything.