Re: WoN Re: Public consultation on EU digital principles

From: Ward, David <dward@pcgus.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 20:44:46 +0000
To: "bob@wyman.us" <bob@wyman.us>
CC: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
On Thu, 2021-08-12 at 16:08 -0400, Bob Wyman wrote:
In general, I think there should be a well-known mechanism for commenting on claims that are made or implied by some other issuers' VCs. A "blacklist" is one way to do so. Mechanisms with greater expressive richness would be appreciated as well.

How can or should I comment on a VC issued by someone else? What mechanisms are provided to do so?

Is there a method to discover "public" VCs about a subject?  Being able to publish such a VC would only be useful if others can find it (I'm assuming the comment would be a VC).

Such a discovery mechanism would also help with trust chains.

David