Re: The change from claims to credentials.

Dan,
Thanks for the historical context. However, a few questions remain for at
least one person trying to catch up on the group's history:

   - How are "claims" and "credentials" distinguished? (Examples would be
   useful.)
   - If they differ, is it still reasonable to use the workproduct of CCG
   to represent and exchange at least some non-credential claims?
   - Will the use of CCG workproduct to express and exchange claims require
   a reduction in either the semantic richness of claims or the facility to
   exchange them?
   - If CCG workproduct provides only limited support for claims, what is
   missing?
   - If there are missing things, is there any known group
   currently addressing the problem of making claims that are not credentials?
   - If such a group exists, should it seek to ensure compatibility with
   CCG workproduct? (If so, what is most important to agree on?)

bob wyman