Re: [Agenda] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, Aug 10, 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT

Nothing shows up in your link Manu...
[Image]

________________________________
From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 7, 2021, 1:58 p.m.
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Agenda] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, Aug 10, 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT

On 8/7/21 2:43 PM, Kim Hamilton wrote:
> it would be a meaty and worthwhile venture for a community member to
> volunteer to make information more accessible and manageable.

There is a Google Calendar that Heather put some time into a while ago:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=NmE0YnExN25vODRzc25hZGNjbTBqMjEzM2dAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

... but it doesn't work for some (like me), which is fine (and highlights what
other's have been saying in this thread).

Meanwhile, it is not difficult to create a recurring calendar invite for
yourself and put it in your own calendar for a meeting that has been happening
almost every week for the past 7 years.

I did this for our company calendar about 6 years ago and have had to update
it only once or twice when the weekly time changed. It took about 5 minutes to
set up and about 2 minutes to update every several years or so.

Agenda's for calls are:

* Announced every week on the public mailing list.
* The weekly one is listed on the public website:
  https://w3c-ccg.github.io/
* Open to the public.

I'm honestly at a loss for what more could be done to address your concern,
Michael.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/