Re: Supporting VC-JWT and BBS+ Presentation Exchange in the VC-HTTP-API

Since you all are talking about "the cruise ship" use-case relative to
COVID credentials.
 I will attach the recently completed and approved Good Health Pass
blueprint by the Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass at
Trust over IP.
 We are now shifting into the implementation phase.
 There is within what we have articulated no way for the verifier to talk
to the issuer by design - to protect the individual.
 The document I am attaching is completed - the press/PR announcements will
be next week on August 10th. So I would ask that folks not post about it on
social media etc until those announcements
  - Kaliya