Re: Public consultation on EU digital principles

I assumed that it meant a shorter trust chain from the verifier perspective

For example
- option 1: clinic issues covid cert to subject.  Health authority issues accreditation cert to clinic.  There is some kind of hash link connection from covid vax cert to clinic accreditation cert.  verifier must follow links and verify both
- option 2: clinic does covid jab and requests certificate issuing directly from national authority
(Oracle as issuer pattern).  Verifier just verified the one cert and trusts the national authority

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854