Re: public key in a verifiable credential

On 4/1/21 10:38 AM, Nikos Fotiou wrote:
> For a number of reasons we want to replace these JWTs with VCs, but we
> cannot find a straightforward way to include the "client" key in the VC.

Ah, I see.

I expect my response will be controversial, but that use case isn't a
Verifiable Credentials (VC) use case; it's an Authorization Capabilities
(ZCAP) use case.

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/

Particularly, see the section on "Capabilities Are Safer":

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/#capabilities-are-safer

and the section on "Relationship to Verifiable Credentials":

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/#relationship-to-vc

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches