Re: public key in a verifiable credential

The exact use case is an OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server that issues JWTs that include the "client" public keys. For a number of reasons we want to replace these JWTs with VCs, but we cannot find a straightforward way to include the "client" key in the VC.

Best,
Nikos
--
Nikos Fotiou - http://pages.cs.aueb.gr/~fotiou
Researcher - Mobile Multimedia Laboratory