Re: public key in a verifiable credential

Our "patient" is open on the surgical table in IETF. Here's one of the
threads: https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 but
there are many others. We're in the OR trying to apply what we've learned
from OAuth2, UMA 2, and protocol discussions around the VC and DID data
models. We're actively trying to harmonize IETF authorization protocols
with SSI.

The IoT use-cases have nor been front of mind in the recent GNAP
discussions. Please join us, if you can.

- Adrian