Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Citizenship Vocabulary

Orie,
What about the possibility of a shared repo for traceability at a minimum,
even if not shared with the citizenship side of things?  A large amount of
the supply chain items are pretty common, and patterns could be well
established for types/groups of items carried on the supply chain. e.g.
steel, food/ag, packing materials, etc.  I am a big fan of re-use and
inheritance where possible and where it makes sense.

Michael Prorock
CTO, Founder
mesur.io
919.633.8773