Re: Who Watches the Watchmen? A Review of Subjective Approaches for Sybil-resistance in Proof of Personhood Protocols

Of course that is true. However, I think ways that a system might be
co-opted by nation-state actors are pretty different from ways that a
system might be co-opted by an ordinary scammer. Protecting against
malicious nation-state actors is often beyond the kinds of technology we
can bring to bear.