Re: New Work Item Proposal: Traceability Vocabulary

Yes, I have struggled with the periodic table ever since 8th grade :)

Luckily this spec table is generated from json, so it's very easy to update.

After looking at the OWL (and briefly crying about sameAs and its inability
to make friends with DIDs), I am wondering how best to update the table.

It seems like Elements should be Classes.

It also seems like unlike schema.org and GS1, those ontologies linked do
not produce nice term URLs... I would prefer to be able to provide nice
IRIs for all classes.

http://www.daml.org/2003/01/periodictable/PeriodicTable#H

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/SNOMEDCT/2309006

Feels bad seeing SNOWMEDCT, and also not having an easy structure to
parse... can't be tasked with building URLs by hand ever again :)

I have encountered issues related to obtaining usable structured data on
this front.

Would love to be pointed in a better direction, this does seem like a
problem someone else most have solved better since 2003 :)

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer