RE: New Work Item Proposal: Traceability Vocabulary

+1 to this!

> Crude Oil and Steel Certificates have a lot of complexity
>The hope is that if we are clever, we can keep this vocabulary general enough such that it can be further extended to
>support specific supply chain use cases, such as importing/exporting steel and oil, and any subsequent supply chain use cases that may be
>relevant not just to the United States, but international imports a

From the DHS/SVIP/CBP side of the house, you can shortly expect additional need to track Food, Natural Gas, and E-Commerce shipments.

> If supply chain traceability and verifiable credentials are of interest to you, we welcome additional contributors, this is going to be challenging work.
Very much so, and very much agree for on the need for additional contributors with similar needs and relevant domain expertise!

Best Regards,

Anil

Anil John
Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program
Science and Technology Directorate
US Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC, USA

Email Response Time – 24 Hours