Re: Map of Specifications

Thanks again Michael and Juan.  I will consult with my colleagues to make
sure we provide the most accurate information for the issues content in
both repos.  The CLR is a verifiable form of credentials and shares many
qualities of  Open Badges (already shown in the diagram and published by
the same group) but with more detailed metadata on learning related
processes and concepts in community, education and employment domains.

Best Wishes!