Re: ditch voip/sip

Two other things:

- Chat is captured with the recording and can/should be posted
- There is a "closed captioning" feature that can be used to support those
with accessibility requirements.  You can keep using a scribe!!!

>>> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2020-04-21/audio.ogg

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*