Re: ditch voip/sip

I, for one, have been so convinced!  People still use the "q+ to ___
about___ " notation in Zoom chat, though, to keep it real. If I remember
correctly, there is an artificially-intelligent otter involved.

Thanks,
__juan--

Juan Caballero
Communications & Research Lead
Spherity GmbH, Emil-Figge-Straße 80, 44227 Dortmund
Berlin-based: +49 1573 5994525
Signal/whatsapp: +1 415-3101351