Re: ditch voip/sip

We also have the problem that many of our members, including federal employees, are restricted from running Zoom on corporate computers.

So, while I do like the idea of a standard screen sharing solution, I'd lean towards something that doesn't isolate our members who have IT departments with a sensitivity to Zoom's privacy and security issues.

-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP joe@legreq.com
LEGENDARY REQUIREMENTS +1(805)705-8651