Re: New Work Item Proposal: VC HTTP API

Hey Orie,

+1 to having both APIs in a single repository.

Just from a process perspective, I just checked, and while the CCG list
of work
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/blob/master/work_items.md>items
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/blob/master/work_items.md> shows
the two current repositories separately, the original proposal
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/102> was for a single work
item.

So I'm simply wondering if we need to formally propose a new CCG work
item and go through that process, or if we could "just do it" and merge
the repos within the existing CCG work item. Joe? Kim? Christopher?

Markus