Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19?

Yes, we can do better by introducing self-sovereign communities as a layer
between self-sovereign individuals and the state.

My parent’s Holocaust experience in Romania was quite different from the
Dutch. One’s chance of being sent to a camp depended on the local community
and how it was governed.

Decentralized governance is enabled by SSI and, because contagion is a
local thing, applies. Decentralized governance is the essential innovation
on top of SSI that is implemented in the Trustee model (a COVID-19 thread
in the private-credentials list).

- Adrian