Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

Thank you

and I was not referring to the os app you sent as being the problem - got
the note thanks -
nor the legitimate tracking apps - those to which one agrees to

the problem is what is going on undetected, under the radar, and
beyond what is allowed by the law, and as such, there is no law enforcement
against

I have no idea who can enable  msgs triggered by cell to cell interaction,
nobody knows this is going on either -
we dont need an app afaik to locate a phone by GPS tracking. its built in
the system (my location is not enabled on the phone yet the fitness app
knows how many kms I walk without me asking)

there must be something else out there

be safe!!
PDM

‪On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:55 PM ‫Ehud Shapiro אהוד שפירא‬‎ <