Re: Community TODO: IPR Process for VCWG maintenance work (work item #94)

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:20 AM Dan Burnett <daniel.burnett@consensys.net>
wrote:

> One quick correction for the benefit of those who might not have been very
> involved in this work:  it's "Verifiable Credentials", not "Verified
> Credentials". There is an important semantic distinction between those two
> phrases.

LOL. I always make that "mistake". In my head, it's always Verified
Credentials despite losing that battle on this very list years ago.
Interchangeable IMO. I'm sure y'all will attempt to correct me on this
matter again in the future. ;-)

-Heather

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>