From: Wayne Chang <wyc@fastmail.fm>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:12 PM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>; W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Test Run for new W3C CCG Meeting System

Manu, congrats on the successful test run of the Jitsi-based conferencing system and thanks again for all your efforts in building this infrastructure for the community group. It is a huge accomplishment for the community. There were close to 30 members conferencing on high-definition audio/video/screen-sharing and a functioning bridge back to IRC with proper "q+"-style queueing, an open and accessible feature that isn't possible with other popular conferencing tools today.

Things are looking good!