Re: Hashlink parameterized URL

> I think the approach taken in RFC6920 is more appropriate. Basically a
disclaimer that acknowledges the ambiguity but still gives solid guidance
that covers all the scenarios. Also since hashlink kind of supersedes
RFC6920 I think it makes sense to have parity in this area.

looking into RFC6920; I see what you are saying. implementation
options/purpose are clearer to me.