VC - ZKP & CL Signatures

From: Philip Kaiser <philip.kaiser@evan.team>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:42:32 +0000
To: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Sebastian Dechant <sebastian.dechant@evan.team>
Hello,

I currently am experimenting with implementing ZKP-capable VCs using Hyperledger Ursa.
However, when using Ursa to create CL signatures the results (consisting almost exclusively of numbers) vastly differ from the signatures given in the example over at https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/#zero-knowledge-proofs which has me confused.
Decoding the example signature from base64 only yields random nonsense. What kind of encoding or signature creation method is used there and why does the signature Ursa yields (using the examplatory code from their documentation) look entirely different?

Thanks in advance,

Philip