Re: VC - ZKP & CL Signatures

Philip,

That example in the VC Data Model spec was included to show one potential
way to organize the data from a CL signature into a W3C verifiable
credential.
Decoding the example signature in any way won't yield anything other than
random nonsense because, unfortunately, the values provided are incomplete.
The full CL signature in that example, with the complete values for
'issuerData,' 'attributes,' and 'signature,' was much too large to include
in the example, so those fields were subjected to significant elision.

The Ursa libraries are very valuable for providing ZKP signature primitives
for anonymous credentials.
There has also been a lot of work in Indy and Aries (referred to there as
the rich schemas project) to bridge the gap between W3C verifiable
credentials and the ZKP-capable anonymous credentials made possible by
Ursa.

The following Aries RFCs and Indy HIPEs describe the rich schema work:
Aries RFCs:
Overview
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/concepts/0250-rich-schemas>
Common