Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19?

P.S. I just noticed this list of contact-tracing apps:
https://gdprhub.eu/index.php?title=Projects_using_personal_data_to_combat_SARS-CoV-2

And also this crowd-sourced list on github:
https://github.com/shankari/covid-19-tracing-projects

One of the projects mentioned is this one at Stanford:
https://www.covid-watch.org/
which says it is open source, but I have not been able to find their
code on github, and have emailed them to ask.