Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

Moses I joined the slack channel

what meetings did you have that you mentioned?

Looks like if you are not looking for opinions this may be the wrong list
everyone very opinionated here ....Lol
Dave B - have lost the link to the git pls repost with identifiable
subject line, thanks
Yes DB agreed, terms need to be clear upfront
also, I am PaolA with an A at the end
cheers
PDM